Leveraging latest technology in water separation, treatment, EOR and sand management through actual field studies to achieve efficiency in produced water
Amidst lowering oil prices, Produced Water experts across the globe will gather this March to discuss on how to leverage latest technology to enhance operational expenses and increase production capacity! Hear from experts on must-implement new technologies in Pre-Treatment, Crystallisation Systems, Nutshell Filters, Chemical Technology, Reducing Oil in Water (OiW) Levels, amongst others.
With the reduction in oil prices globally, hear live field studies from leading Oil & Gas operators and innovative technology solution providers on how to manage your operational expenses with cost-effective technology solutions!
As global reserves continue to mature, environmental discharge legislation grows more stringent, and some offshore operators produce more water than oil, efficient produced water management becomes more critical than ever.
Download the programme agenda
Request for the past attendee list
What is unique and different this year?
- Field Studies: From Sarawak, Sabah, Gulf of Thailand, Baltic Sea, US amongst others on how to minimise the levels of oil in water
- Special Focus: On latest technologies on Nutshell Filters, Membrane systems, Crystallisation Systems, new variant on CFUs amongst others in primary to tertiary separation
- Field Studies: From leading operators on treatment of heavy metals and mercury in your produced water
- Technological Round Tables: That will cater to all your business-critical needs surrounding water separation, treatment, EOR and sand management
- Exclusive Presentations: On emerging technologies in produced water by system integrators and top-level solution providers
- Live examples: Of how Enhanced Oil recovery (EOR) and Chemical EOR have been implemented to increase the levels of crude oil production
If you need to optimise your levels of oil in water, learn most effective ways to treat heavy metals and mercury in produced water, learn from field studies of operators not only in South East Asia but also the Baltic Sea and the US, network with top-level system integrators and solution providers, then this really is a must attend event. To secure your place today click here.