Developing Effective Strategies for Water Minimisation, Separation, Treatment and EOR Using the Latest Technology
Did you know?
An estimated that 241 million barrels of produced water associated to oil and gas operations is generated globally every day, with that figure expected to grow 21% to 292 million barrels by 2020.
Announcing the Dates for Produced Water Treatment 2014!
With the combined factors of ageing reservoirs, tightening government regulations and new EOR methods – the importance of maintaining a thorough and reliable produced water treatment process and the effectiveness of the technology supporting this has never been higher.
To provide you with the knowledge of the latest technology and techniques, IQPC is proud to announce Produced Water Management 2014 (29th – 30th April 2014), a conference that looks exclusively into the latest strategies and technologies to cope with challenges arising from the large amounts of produced water and other byproducts.
What’s New at Produced Water Management 2014?
- Round table discussion sessions between the key stakeholders in the produced water management industry
- In-depth workshops on industry critical topics including sand management and treatment process optimisation
- All new case studies from the major oil and gas operators on the latest produced water treatment techniques and technologies
Produced Water Management Asia 2014 will Discuss:
- Assessing the performance of the latest technology in produced water management
- Using the optimal chemicals for produced water management
- Chemical EOR techniques and technology to enhance production
- Meeting international regulatory changes for better produced water management
- Measurement strategies to detect the amounts of oil and contaminants in water
- Improving sand management for increased uptime
- And much more..
Meet 80 Industry Professionals:
- Operations Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Project Manager / Coordinator
- Design Engineer
- Facilities / Installation Engineer
- Health Safety and Environment Advisor
- Water Injection Lead
- Drilling Engineer
From International and Regional Oil and Gas Operators Including:
- Saudi Arabia
- + many more!
Delighted Feedback From Our 2013 Attendees:
“Produced Water Management provides us with a great foundation to discuss the many challenges and latest innovative technologies in produced water management. The atmosphere is so attractive I look forward to participating again next year”
“This event is a great opportunity to meet and engage with industry leaders at the cutting edge of innovation”
“This event has a good blend of participants from oil & gas operators, consultants, EPC contractors, and vendors. It is a good platform for learning about new technologies/best practices and sharing knowledge among different companies. The opportunity for networking is also a key benefit”
Muhammad Arif Alfat
Erwin van der Geer
Seria Crude Oil Terminal Operations Process Engineer
Brunei Shell Petroleum
Water Utilities Engineer
Shell Global Solutions (M) Sdn Bhd