Leveraging latest technology in water separation, treatment, EOR and sand management through actual field studies to achieve efficiency in produced water
The region’s must-attend Produced Water Summit for 2015!
With an estimated 241 million barrels of produced water associated to oil and gas operations are globally generated every day and by 2020 production is expected to reach 292 million barrels, just how you manage your produced water is critical to meeting your production targets.
As global reserves continue to mature, environmental discharge legislation grows more stringent, and some offshore operators produce more water than oil, efficient produced water management becomes more critical than ever.
Your ability to address issues surrounding water separation, treatment, EOR and sand management is directly linked to improving profits, driving cost-savings and achieving a competitive edge!
In response to this market need and against the back of our past successful events, Oil & Gas IQ has launched 7th Annual Produced Water Management Asia 2015 to be held from 24-27 March 2015 in Kuala Lumpur.
What is unique and different this year?
- Field Studies: From Sarawak, Sabah, Gulf of Thailand, Baltic Sea, US amongst others on how to minimise the levels of oil in water
- Special Focus: On latest technologies on Nutshell Filters, Membrane systems, Crystallisation Systems, new variant on CFUs amongst others in primary to tertiary separation
- Field Studies: From leading operators on treatment of heavy metals and mercury in your produced water
- Technological Round Tables: That will cater to all your business-critical needs surrounding water separation, treatment, EOR and sand management
- Exclusive Presentations: On emerging technologies in produced water by system integrators and top-level solution providers
- Live examples: Of how Enhanced Oil recovery (EOR) and Chemical EOR have been implemented to increase the levels of crude oil production
If you need to optimise your levels of oil in water, learn most effective ways to treat heavy metals and mercury in produced water, learn from field studies of operators not only in South East Asia but also the Baltic Sea and the US, network with top-level system integrators and solution providers, then this really is a must attend event. To secure your place today click here.